Follow Me on Pinterest

2011-08-11

Why I Devote My Life to Behavioral Intervention With Kids With Autism

"My special and most sincere thanks to the greatest teacher any parent could have asked for. G. and I both thought very highly of her and have always made credit to M.'s walls coming down because of her. She opened our eyes to our son and his capabilities and his strengths, but mostly how we could finally reach him. We are and will always be, forever grateful."

I have never publicly shared any praise received, but what I share here is really INSPIRATION for a career. For parent-professional relationship. For parents' strength, love, and hard work.

I miss you, M., B., and G., and I will always be grateful for the time we spent together. I think highly of you at least as much as you of me. Time goes by very fast but does not weaken my memory of you three.